Touring Romagna by bike is a good way to discover the beauty of this land as well as the cuisine of these evocative places, and we are inviting you to do so with our offer!
Romagna is the home of many famous cyclists who have gone down in the history of Italian cycling, one above all is Marco Pantani, who was born and lived in our town of Cesenatico.
The varying altitudes and the fact that in the space of a few kilometres you go from hilly countryside to the plains and the mountains makes our Land ideal for all kinds of cyclists.
The Region of Romagna is excellent cycling territory...
- A closed deposit for your bicycle
- A bicycle mechanic’s
- Sports clothing laundry
- Maps and advice on the best routes
- Wine biking tour
- Special breakfast for cyclists in the early morning
- A light lunch with a buffet of pasta until 4 pm
- Tasting of local wine and cheese
- Dinner with a special menu for cyclists, with a rich buffet to choose from
- Drinks included with meals (water and soft drinks selected by the Hotel)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel
- Air-conditioned room
- Beach umbrella and sun beds on the beach are included
- Beach towels
- Free parking
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ROUTES WHICH MUST NOT BE MISSED
SUGGESTIONS FOR LONGER AND SHORTER BREATH-TAKING TOURS THAT WILL MEET EVERYONE’S EXPECTATIONS!